Monday, February 14, 2011

Homework Breaks and Language Laughter

Sometimes, I get distracted from my homework here.

Usually it's because of the sunshiny weather and the slowsplashing river. Sometimes it's because a friend wants to go hit up the Rebajas or toma un cafe a la cafetería or plan a trip to Santiago de Compostela (We're heading up there February 25!).

Today, it was cloudy, a little chilly, and I thought I'd be able to actually finish an assignment uninterrupted.

Then I discovered this.
It just reminded me how much I really love language. So much.

Oh, in case you were wondering, my class schedule is:
-Spanish-American Poetry
-Advanced Grammar II
-European Art History of the 20th Century
-Culture and Cuisine of Spain

Yeah, it's going to be a good semester.

I hope this little post brightened your day.
I hope your Valentines Day is spent full of the knowledge that Jesus loves you more than you could even imagine! So much that he died to spend eternity with you.
And, I hope, overall, your Día de San Valentín is better than this guy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment